Armand de Brignac, Ace of Spades Brut Rose, Bottle (750mL)
2015 Louis Roederer, Cristal
Champagne, Bottle (750ml) LP98/JG98
2013 Dom Perignon, Bottle (750ml) JS98
2009 Louis Roederer, Cristal, Bottle (750ml) AG97/JD97/JS97
2009 Louis Roederer, Cristal [Gift Box], Magnum (1.5L) AG97/JD97
2009 Dom Perignon, Rose, Bottle (750ml)
2007 Salon, Le Mesnil-sur-Oger Grand Cru, Case of 3 btls WE99/DR98/JS97
2007 Salon, Le Mesnil-sur-Oger Grand Cru, Bottle (750ml) WE99/DR98/JS97
2006 Taittinger, Comtes de Champagne Blanc de Blancs, Bottle (750ml) AG98
2004 Pierre Peters, Les Chetillons, Oenotheque, Blanc de Blancs, Grand Cru, Bottle (750ml)
2003 Dom Perignon, Rose, Bottle (750ml) RP94

Champagne To Celebrate Everyday

Champagne, France Wine Producers

Sparkling wine made in this region of France Champagne, gets its own name for how famous and special it is.

Salon Champagne

Salon is one of the most prestigious houses in Champagne. Instead of making a range of styles that includes a prestige cuvée like most Champagne houses, Salon makes a single prestige cuvée, which is made entirely from Chardonnay from the village Le Mesnil-sur-Oger.

Dom Perignon Champagne

In the world of champagne, few names resonate as profoundly as Dom Pérignon. Revered for its unparalleled quality, rich history, and association with luxury, Dom Pérignon has become synonymous with celebration and sophistication. This iconic champagne, produced by the esteemed Champagne house Moët & Chandon, has stood the test of time, captivating the palates of connoisseurs and enthusiasts alike.

Taittinger Champagne

Taittinger’s Blanc de Blancs Champagne bottles exclusively use Chardonnay grape varietals. The grapes are grown on the Côte de Blancs, the “hill of whites”, and have a diverse selection of flavor profiles based on the changing terroirs of the hill. Taittinger’s flagship champagne released its first vintage in 1952 and is regarded as one of the most consistent Blanc de Blancs in Champagne.

Other Champagnes

Other Champagnes, such as Cristal and Krug, are Brut Champagnes which are drier. These can be found in both white and rose and uses the classic Champagne blend of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and Pinot Meunier. The brut wines typically do not have as much added sugar as other styles and must be under 15 grams of sugar per liter.

Cristal Champagne

Louis Roederer, the producer of Cristal, is at the top of the champagne producer list, along with Moët, Taittinger, Paul Roger, and Krug. Cristal is a Pinot Noir dominant champagne at 60 percent. The other 40 percent is Chardonnay. The producer with around 600 acres of vineyards is known for making one of the most prestigious cuvées in champagne.

Pol Roger Champagne

Pol Roger is one of the most prominent champagne producers and has six official wines. Half of the grapes used are from the 220-acre estate vineyards and the other half are provided by trusted contract growers. One of the most notable champagnes produced by the estate is theCuvée Sir Winston Churchill. This collectible champagne bottle’s grape blend is a secret and is known for its exceptional elegance.

Krug Champagne

Krug is one of the most prestigious and expensive estates in the region. Champagne bottles of Krug are among the most collectible from Champagne. The producer blends 120 different wines from 10 or more vintages that have been fermenting in the “Krug Library” for different lengths of time. For every vintage, a committee tastes the different wines in the library and decides on the final blend.

Charles Heidsieck Champagne

The depth and intensity of Charles Heidsieck champagnes age in the cellars thirty meters underground? The two, champagne and cellar are inextricably linked. The cellar imprints unparalleled depth and elegance to the wines, the hallmark of the house’s champagnes.

Pairing Champagne

Due to the typical flavor profile of the Champagne blend mostly dominated by Chardonnay, champagnes are on the citrussy side, and their drier characteristics pair it well with seafood and other lighter foods.

Its lightness makes champagne the perfect starter wine and is recommended to drink before eating any darker meats or drinking reds.

Back to Top ↑

Recently viewed